Mad Gab’s was founded in 1991 by Gabrielle Melchionda, when she stumbled upon a lip balm recipe while studying anthropology. Gab perfected the formula creating a natural lip balm that was neither greasy nor waxy and she gifted it to friends and family, who convinced her to sell her wares.
This set consists of:
- 1 Vanilla Moose Smooch Lip Tin
- 1 Blueberry Moose Smooch Lip Tin
- 1 Huckleberry Bear Smooch Lip Tin
- 1 Coconut Lime Moose Body Balm
- 1 Lavender Moose Body Balm
- 1 Peppermint Bear Foot Balm
Mad Gab’s Organic Moose and Bear Smooch Lip Balm makes people happy. Not just because it’s fun to say—but because it works!
- Never greasy or waxy— (Gab’s original mission!)
- Organic olive oil moisturizes and organic beeswax seals in moisture.
- USDA approved organic formula.
- Hydrates with 98% organic and 100% natural ingredients.
- Flavored with natural and organic flavors.
- Soothes and softens chapped lips, dry lips, and cracked lips.
- Tried and true lip balm formula, created in Gab’s mom’s kitchen over thirty years ago.
- Mad Gab’s Body Balms are formulated to hydrate hands & cuticles, and dry skin from head to toe. Organic Shea butter and extra virgin olive oil penetrates to leave skin smooth
- Professional massage therapists, and salon professionals have used Mad Gab’s Bear Foot Balm as part of luxurious treatments—you can trust how effective the formula is.
- For best results apply a bean-sized dollop on your feet, rub in and then cover with socks—ideally overnight! When you wake up, you will feel the difference as soon as your feet hit the floor.
- Gluten-free, Paraben-free and sulfate-free.
- Women owned and made in the USA
Made simply with:
- Olive oil derived from pressing the oil out of a whole olive fruit. It's rich in monounsaturated fatty acids—healthy fats that pose a variety of health and cosmetic benefits—and also contains skin-loving antioxidants.
- Beeswax is processed by beekeepers after they harvest honey. Bees seal each honeycomb cell with a wax capping. At harvest time the cappings are cut off using a hot knife. The beekeeper melts them down and refines them to make into products.
Shipping and Handling included