Mad Gab’s was founded in 1991 by Gabrielle Melchionda, when she stumbled upon a lip balm recipe while studying anthropology. Gab perfected the formula creating a natural lip balm that was neither greasy nor waxy and she gifted it to friends and family, who convinced her to sell her wares.
All humans are essential. Everyone has witnessed so many amazing people around our world, showing up for each other and keeping our world moving during the darkest of times. Countless people, on the front lines, holding down the home fort, teachers, doctors, grocery workers, delivery folks...the list is endless!
Unscented Essential balm softens hands, cuticles, elbows, pregnant bellies, and so many dry patches.
- Simple, effective ingredients like olive oil and beeswax penetrate tough layers of skin and Shea butter helps sink deep into skin.
- Unscented for sensitive skin and noses
- 93% organic, 100% natural, gluten free
- Made with Organic extra virgin olive oil, Organic Beeswax, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Jojoba, and Vitamin E
- Paraben-free, gluten free and sulfate-free
- A powerful tool to treat tough, rough hands. Simple, effective ingredients like olive oil and beeswax work on cracks, callouses, and dry knuckles.
- Perfect for rehydrating dried out, frequently washed hands
- Olive oil is derived from pressing the oil out of a whole olive fruit. It's rich in monounsaturated fatty acids—healthy fats that pose a variety of health and cosmetic benefits—and also contains skin-loving antioxidants.
- Beeswax is processed by beekeepers after they harvest honey. Bees seal each honeycomb cell with a wax capping. At harvest time the capping's are cut off using a hot knife. The beekeeper melts them down and refines them to make into products.
- Women owned and made in the USA
- Paraben Free, Gluten Free
- Each individual tin has a net weight of 1.5oz - think hockey puck size!
- Organic olive oil, Organic beeswax, Organic Shea butter, Organic Jojoba and Vitamin E
Shipping and Handling included