It all started more than 100 years ago, when Master Roaster “Pierre Hermann” arrived at Ellis Island. The U.S. customs official, not quite understanding Pierre, mistakenly wrote down his name as “Pear” -- and it stuck. Not ideal but Pierre being the trooper he was, rolled with it and from that moment on, he was known as Pear Herman. (yup, they also misspelled his last name.)
Pear was truly a gifted craftsman. With his expert touch, he created delicious small-batch, hand-crafted nuts equal to no other. And like our skillful nut-roasting namesake (yes, we named our company after Pear!), we are carrying on the tradition of making creative, delicious snack nuts that we hope are remembered for the next 100 years.
So full of flavor, it’s nuts!™
- Plant-Based Ingredients
- No Artificial Preservatives, Flavors or Colors
- Made in the USA
Jill's Favorites include 1 pack of the following:
- Sugar cookie Confetti Cashews, 4 oz.
- Peanut Butter Cup Flavored Peanuts, 5 oz.
- Red Chile Queso Flavored Peanuts, 6 oz.
- Salted Caramel Churro Inspired Almonds, 4.5 oz.
- Honey Roasted Chipotle Peanuts, 6 oz.
- Maple Bacon Flavored Cashews, 4 oz.
Shipping and Handling Included
I have ordered this twice now, and I would have a hard time saying which mix is my favorite. Really good. Highly recommend!
Great tasting nuts. I ordered the sample packs, then ordered again after choosing a few favorites.