Get your tastebuds ready for one of the most delicious desserts I've ever tried!
Prantl's is a Pittsburgh institution - and The Burnt Almond Torte is it's most legendary dessert.
The Huffington Post calls this the Best Cake in America and says, "To say that the burnt almond torte is light and airy doesn't even begin to describe the texture of this cake. It is beyond that. These tortes are so airy it tastes like the idea of a cake, one that can only be tasted in the best of dreams."
You get 3 of the following in this assortment
Original (3) 2 x 2 Torte Bars Our delicious moist creamy buttercream combined with light sweet cake topped with toasted almonds is sure to make this magical creation one of the best desserts ever!
Chocolate (3) 2 x 2 Torte Bars Our delicious moist chocolate cake and chocolate buttercream topped with toasted almonds is sure to make this magical creation one of the best desserts ever!
Raspberry (3) 2 x 2 Torte Bars Just when we thought our award-winning Burnt Almond Torte couldn’t get any better, we added the luscious sweet and tart taste of raspberries. Our new Raspberry Torte Bars are topped with sweet raspberry buttercream and raspberry filling is between the layers.
- Conceived by Henry Prantl in 1970
One of Jill's favorite desserts - EVER!
- Made to order & promptly frozen to maintain freshness
- Ships in Styrofoam cooler with dry ice
- It's normal for them to thaw either partially or fully during transit (this will not affect the quality of the cake)
- Refrigerate or freeze upon receipt
- Will stay fresh in the refrigerator for 7 days (in freezer up to 6 months)
- Detailed storage instructions are included in each box
Shipping & handling included
Products shipped on Monday and Tuesday.
This doesn't ship to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico