Gather around this Fire Pit Sphere with friends and family, and let it keep you comfortable, even when the weather turns cold.
This stunning fire pit sphere features an intricate blowing leaf scene, laser-cut with precision from sturdy 3mm thick steel. The base and globe separate, allowing for easy cleanup and convenient transport.
- Blowing leaf sculpted design
- 3mm thick steel
- Two-piece design, with the base and globe separating for easy cleanup and transport.
- Durable and sturdy platform
- Measures: diameter 32"x32"x26" Height
- The globes have a natural rust finish and will withstand outdoor environments while continuing to age with use for many years of enjoyment.
- The fire globes ship in one box with the base resting inside the globe.
- Minimal assembly is required. Carefully (gloves suggested) removed the base from inside the globe, place the globe on top of the base and it’s good to go.
Shipping and Handling Included
We don't ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico
About Esschert Designs
In 1989 Mrs. Mosterd started the business out of her 15th century farmhouse “Het Esschert” in the middle of the beautiful Twentse landscape. Her business consisted of selling gift items and items for the dining room table. Appropriately she named the business “Esschert Design”.
They soon outgrew their converted barns on the family farm. They bought a bigger barn across the street. As the distribution business matured and required everyone’s time, they stopped their retail business. During the following years the company grew fast, and it expanded out into several different categories without losing sight of their objective to stay unique and ahead of any possible competitors.
Esschert Design found its niche in home and garden gifts. Unique products but practical to use.