St. Francis of Assisi is the patron saint of ecology and animals. Wear this bracelet and be inspired to be an instrument of God’s peace, to live in harmony with all of life, to receive God’s divine balance, and share His unconditional love.
“Lord, make me an instrument of Your peace." —St. Francis
With your purchase of this St. Amos Blessing Bracelet, you also give back. Caitlin & John Stamos' family’s proceeds from this bracelet will be donated to organizations that are working to preserve our planet for future generations.
- Share the Love St. Francis Peace Bracelet is sized larger than our unisex bracelets
- Adjustable slipknot cording, which opens to 11" and closes to 7 1/4"
- Handwoven in Medjugorje, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Lapis 8mm gemstones, natural gemstones, vary
- Silver-tone Share the Love medal, silver-tone St. Francis medal, and a silver-tone "loved" tag
- Medals made in a sacred site in Italy
- Comes on an inspirational card with a Prayer for Our Earth from Pope Francis and a message from Caitlin and John Stamos
Shipping and Handlung Included