How your home smells is the first thing people will notice when they come through the door. It sets a mood, creates an ambiance, and shares "scents" of who you are.
Just Jill candles are made-to-order using an all-natural clean-burning proprietary vegetable (soy) wax and use a cotton wick. Soy candles burn cleaner and longer than traditional paraffin wax candles, so while this candle is 10 oz. in size, you can expect approximately 75 hours of fragrance and candlelight.
In order to maintain the integrity and longevity of the candles, do not burn the candles for longer than 4 hours at a time.
Trim the wick to 1/4" prior to the first burn. Use a paper towel or tissue to remove burned tip prior to each new burn. You may use the candle lid to extinguish the flame. Leave the cover on until the hot wax cools.
Keep burning candles away from children, pets, or areas where a breeze could cause a flammable material to come in contact with the candle flame.
- Each candle is individually hand-poured in our California studio
- Each label is hand pressed with the signature Just Jill logo
- 100% Soy Wax Base
- Cotton Wick
- Locally sourced ingredients from American farmers
- Highest-quality natural fragrances
- Paraben, sulfate, and phthalate free
- Approximate burn time: 75 hours
- US Glass Containers
- Silver Lids
- Made in California
- Each Tumbler: 3.4" H x 3.2" W x 3.2" D
Shipping and Handling Included