To me, fragrance is one of the most important ways to make your house a home.
How your home smells is the first thing people will notice when they come through the door. It sets a mood, creates an ambiance, and shares a "scents" of who you are.
The mouth-watering scent of freshly made Lemon Pound Cake evokes memories of summer picnics and kitchens filled with love. Bright lemon peel and juicy lemon give this bakery fragrance oil its signature citrus kick. Butter, sugar, and vanilla finish off this realistic cake fragrance.
Just Jill candles are made-to-order using an all-natural clean-burning proprietary vegetable (soy) wax and use a cotton wick. Soy candles burn cleaner and longer than traditional paraffin wax candles, so while this candle is 10 oz. in size, you can expect approximately 75 hours of fragrance and candlelight.
- Each candle is individually hand poured in our California studio.
- Each label is hand pressed with the signature Just Jill logo
- 100% Soy Wax Base
- Cotton Wick
- Locally sourced ingredients from American farmers
- Highest-quality natural fragrances
- Paraben, sulfate, and phthalate free
- Approximate burn time: 75 hours
- White glass container includes a snug brushed silver lid
- Containers can be reused.
- Made in the USA
- Each Tumbler: 3.4" H x 3.2" W x 3.2" D
- Volume: 4 ounces
- Glass container can be reused, includes a protective cap
- Highest quality essential and fragrance oils
- Every luxurious ingredient is free of parabens, sulfates, phthalates
- No animal testing, using the highest quality ingredients
- Approximately 800 sprays
- Made in the USA
Glass Bottle: 1.9" W x 5.7" H
Shipping and Handling Included
How To Take Care Of Your Candle
In order to maintain the integrity and longevity of the candles, do not burn the candles for longer than 4 hours at a time.
Trim wick to 1/4" prior to first burn. Use a paper towel or tissue to remove burned tip prior to each new burn. You may use the candle lid to extinguish the flame. Leave cover on until hot wax cools.
Keep burning candles away from children, pets, or areas where a breeze could cause a flammable material to come in contact with the candle flame.