To me, fragrance is one of the most important ways to make your house a home.
How your home smells is the first thing people will notice when they come through the door. It sets a mood, creates an ambiance and shares a "scents" of who you are.
I paired these two fragrances together for a relaxing, calming and serene experience.
Mango Coconut: Infused with natural essential oils this fragrance is a modern tropical fusion of fresh sweet mango and creamy coconut milk. Toss in a few pineapples, a slice of peach and an orange twist and you have a favorite spring scent.
Just Jill candles are made-to-order using an all-natural clean-burning proprietary vegetable (soy) wax and use a cotton wick. Soy candles burn cleaner and longer than traditional paraffin wax candles, so while this candle is 10 oz. in size, you can expect approximately 75 hours of fragrance and candlelight.
- Each candle is individually hand poured in our California studio
- Each label is hand pressed with signature Just Jill logo
- 100% Soy Wax Base
- Cotton Wick
- Locally sourced ingredients from American farmers
- Highest quality natural fragrances
- Paraben, sulfate, and phthalate free
- Approximate burn time: 75 hours
- White glass container includes a snug brushed silver lid
- Containers can be reused
- Made in the USA
- Tumbler: 3.4" H x 3.2" W x 3.2" D
Shipping and Handling Included
How To Take Care Of Your Candles
In order to maintain the integrity and longevity of the candles, do not burn the candles for longer than 4 hours at a time.
Trim wick to 1/4" prior to first burn. Use a paper towel or tissue to remove burned tip prior to each new burn. You may use the candle lid to extinguish the flame. Leave cover on until hot wax cools.
Keep burning candles away from children, pets, or areas where a breeze could cause a flammable material to come in contact with the candle flame.