To me, fragrance is one of the most important ways to make your house a home.
How your home smells is the first thing people will notice when they come through the door. It sets a mood, creates an ambiance and shares a "scent" of who you are.
The mouth-watering scent of freshly made Lemon Pound Cake evokes memories of summer picnics and kitchens filled with love. Bright lemon peel and juicy lemon give this bakery fragrance oil its signature citrus kick. Butter, sugar, and vanilla finish off this realistic cake fragrance.
Spiced Honey and Tonka fragrance is a captivating blend of honey, spices, and tobacco leaves, with a smooth woody base. Hints of bergamot and herbal coriander give way to honey and amber. Tonka bean adds a touch of vanilla that complements the bold honey. Resinous oud wood, musk, and tobacco leaf ground this fragrance with an earthy base. This cozy fragrance has a rich sweetness that can summon memories of fragrant honey or dried pipe tobacco.
- Volume: 4 ounces
- Glass container can be reused, includes a protective cap
- Highest quality essential and fragrance oils
- Every luxurious ingredient is free of parabens, sulfates, phthalates
- No animal testing, using the highest quality ingredients.
- Approximately 800 sprays
- Made in the USA
- Glass Bottle: 1.9" W x 5.7" H