Have it both ways! This fun yet sophisticated piece can be worn as a bracelet wrap or a lightweight necklace, thanks to its unique toggle clasp.
- Choice of Turquoise, Coral, and Multi
- Stretch wrap bracelet designed with crystal beads
- Toggle clasp closure
- Bracelet wraps an average of 3 times but will vary by the wrist, please reference the exact measurements below
- Style Tip #1: Wear multiple bracelet wraps for a stacked look!
- Style Tip #2: Wear as a standard necklace with the toggle clasp in the back or as a Y-necklace, with the toggle in front, threading the clasp through to the desired length (see picture for example)
- stack with other bracelets! (other bracelets sold separately)
- 20” total length, including clasp
- Base metal
- Gift Pouch
Shipping and Handling Included
Marlyn Schiff began her career in the early 1980s working for several major fashion houses in New York City. After five years of serving as an account executive, Marlyn turned her focus to designing jewelry, her true passion. In no time, her designs were in high demand.
In 1989, Marlyn Schiff LLC was established. A few years later, in 1992, Marlyn chose to return to her roots, moving her company to the Philadelphia area, where it is currently based.
Marlyn's collection has always consisted of hundreds of styles, from semi-precious pieces to casted metals. On trend, Marlyn designs fashionable jewelry with a unique and distinctive mix of textures, materials, and stones. She is best known for her custom charm necklaces and mix-and-match bracelet stacks. Whether she is traveling with family or collecting vintage finds, Marlyn draws inspiration from a multitude of inputs, which are reflected through all of her unique pieces.