This is the cake that started it all for me, over 25 years ago. I received my first taste of My Grandma's Coffee Cakes when a friend brought me a cake as a hostess gift, and well, the rest is history. This has been my go-to "foodie gift" for family and friends for decades. It never disappoints.
Maybe it's the real sour cream. Or the bourbon vanilla. Or the double layering of cinnamon and sugar. Or maybe it's just the love that goes into every small batch. Just like Grandma used to make.
These decadent and delicious cakes are made from the finest and freshest ingredients available. The moistness and flavor of the cake are unmatched.
- There are no artificial colors, preservatives or trans fats.
- We are certified Kosher under Orthodox supervisions.
- This cake contains walnuts.
- 3.1lbs, 20 to 26 servings
- Upon receipt of product, store at room temperature or in refrigerator and consume within 12 days.
- Cake can be stored in your freezer for up to a year.
All cakes are baked fresh to order, cakes will typically ship within 4 business days of the order. Shipping takes approx. 4 days for you to receive, could include Saturday.
Shipping and Handling Included
We do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Guam