Southern Roots Sisters' gourmet products are handmade with all-natural, high-quality ingredients. Their original recipes are crafted from generations of strong Southern women from their family to yours.
The Jams can be used on top of soft cheeses for appetizers, as a glaze or finishing sauce for meats, and is the perfect complement to cheesecake! Be sure and pair these with any holiday leftovers for an out-of-this-world leftover sandwich or try them on crackers. Use as a filling for shortbread cookies and so much more!
For an easy appetizer, try pouring any of our jams over a soft cheese like brie, cream cheese, or Havarti and serve with your favorite crackers! Or try one of our easy recipes to add pizzaz to a classic favorite!
This combination is the perfect "Try-Me" of Southern Roots Sisters gourmet products, this Gift Set contains 1 of each of the following:
- Triple Berry Jam - A delicious blend of strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, and pure cane sugar makes this perfect trio!
- Strawberry Lemonade Jam - A refreshing blend of fresh strawberries, lemon juice, and pure cane sugar make up our Strawberry Lemonade Jam! This goes perfectly on your breakfast toast or biscuit, on top of Sunday morning pancakes, spread between cake layers, and so much more! Be sure and try it on your next lemon, vanilla, or yellow cake to take the cake layers to another level or try it in a puffed pastry for an easy morning strudel!
- White Chocolate Snickerdoodles - are a twist on the classic snickerdoodle cookie! These are a buttery cinnamon sugar cookies stuffed with white chocolate chips to make the perfect pair! A medium #40 size cookie scoop is recommended for all Southern Roots Sisters cookie mixes, and this mix makes about 36 cookies using this standard scoop.
- The shelf life of Cookies is 1-year unopen
- Jams have a 3 years shelf life
Shipping and Handling Included