I'm fascinated by Roman Glass. From the first first time I learned about its history, I was hooked. I love the iridescence...it's magical! In this earring, we took the ancient Roman Glass and set it in an artisan crafted sterling silver frame.
About Roman Glass:
Excavated from archaeological sites in Israel, Roman Glass dates back hundreds of years to the Romans, known as glass artisans. Each item in our Roman Glass Collection is artisan crafted and assembled. When you wear Roman Glass, you wear a piece of history!
- 925 Sterling Silver
- Shepherd's Hooks, intended for pierced ears
- Approx. 1-1/4" long
- Roman Glass measures approx. 3/4"w x3/4"l
- Designed and Artisan Crafted in Israel
- Comes with a Manufacturer's Certificate of Authenticity
- Romance card and gift pouch
- Due to the unique nature of Roman Glass, each item in our collection is unique and may appear differently colored in various lighting conditions.
- To preserve the beauty of your Roman Glass jewelry avoid exposure to moisture, perfumes or chemicals. Remove while bathing.
Shipping and Handling included