Gratitude is always the perfect accessory, and the Recycled Oyster Shell Blessing Beads remind you of all the pearls in your life. Display them in a sweetgrass basket, drape them on your mantle, or give a strand as welcome beads for new homeowners or as a newlywed gift.
These handmade blessing beads are approximately 11” in length with a shell pendant that measures approximately 2" x 3.5".
These have framed the recycled oyster shell pendant with classic wooden beads as a sweet reminder of nature’s gifts and the beauty in simplicity.
- Display Card: 2.5” x 2.5” ivory linen tag, gold-pressed text
- Front Text: “The World Is Your Oyster”
- Back Text: “Place on a doorknob, coffee table, nursery, or any space you wish to sprinkle with more grace, grit, and gratitude. Handmade with an ocean of love!”
- Display Packaging: Ivory organza bag
- Display Box: 4”x 4” eco-friendly box, 100% recycled crinkle paper
About Grit & Grace Studio
Grit & Grace Studio is a woman-owned small business in Charleston, South Carolina, that is centered on sustainability and spreading joy. Their family of empowered women (and a few gentlemen!) handcraft beautiful oyster ring dishes, jewelry, ocean-inspired gifts, and thoughtful keepsakes.
As a green company, Grit & Grace Studio has an in-house oyster recycling program. For each oyster product sold, 10 oyster shells from local restaurants are recycled for Charleston’s oyster reef restoration projects. To date, Grit & Grace Studio has recycled more than 5,000 gallons of oyster shells back to the Charleston area waters.
Shipping and Handling Included