Get your tastebuds ready for one of the most delicious desserts I've ever tried!
A light and airy sponge cake, flavorful vanilla pastry cream, homemade buttercream frosting and small batch sugared and toasted almonds all add up to this award winning dessert.
Prantl's is a Pittsburgh institution - and The Burnt Almond Torte is it's most legendary dessert.
The Huffington Post calls this the Best Cake in America and says, "To say that the burnt almond torte is light and airy doesn't even begin to describe the texture of this cake. It is beyond that. This cake is so airy it tastes like the idea of a cake, one that can only be tasted in the best of dreams."
- Conceived by Henry Prantl in 1970
- Layers of Prantl's special creamy vanilla buttercream combined with light delicious sweet cake and finished with toasted almonds!
- One of Jill's favorite desserts - EVER!
(9) 2 X 2 Almond Torte Bars
- Made to order & promptly frozen to maintain freshness
- Ships in Styrofoam cooler with dry ice
- It's normal for them to thaw either partially or fully during transit (this will not affect the quality of the cake)
- Refrigerate or freeze upon receipt
- Will stay fresh in the refrigerator for 7 days (in freezer up to 6 months)
- Detailed storage instructions are included in each box
Shipping & handling included
Products shipped on Monday and Tuesday.
This doesn't ship to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico